Belvedere Korca is committed to delivering the best possible service to you and we wish to maintain the confidence that you place in us. We would like to provide you with clear information about how we use and store cookies from our website www.belvederekorca.al on your device.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text, image, or software files that are placed and stored on your computer, your Smartphone, or all other devices used for accessing the internet when you visit a website. Cookies are very useful and enable an internet site to recognize you, log in when you visit a particular page, provide a secure connection to a website, and enhance your user experience by improving your experience of a website, securing your connection, and/ or adapting the content of a page to your areas of interest.
The information stored by the cookies on your computer, during a limited period of validity, may relate to: the particular WebPages you have visited on that computer; advertisements you have clicked on; the type of browser you use; your IP address; and the information you have provided to a website (the use of the cookie meaning that you avoid having to provide the information again).
Types of cookies installed by the Site
Cookies intended to collect website statistics:
In order to customize our website www.belvederekorca.al to the requirements of our visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, the activity of the visitors on the website, and how often visitors return. These cookies enable traffic analysis statistics to be compiled. From this analysis, the contents of the website can be developed and improved to enhance user experience.
Cookies enabling storage of:
Your user preferences, the display settings, and the players that you use. These cookies facilitate your browsing during your next visit to our website and enhance your user experience.
The period of validity of the cookies is 1 month.
The two key ways are:
– When you open a secure session to access the website and remain logged in for some time without activity, this type of cookie enables a message to be displayed on your computer inviting you to close your session and/or the cookie will automatically log you out of the website if there is inactivity for a set period of time.
– When you open a secure session to access the website, a unique token is stored on your computer by way of a cookie which allows Belvedere Korca to identify you. This type of cookie is sectional and will be deleted from your computer once you log out of the website.
Your choice of cookies
Many of the cookies we use will improve your browsing experience of our websites, others are vital for you to access secure areas. As a default, most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, if you do not wish to consent to cookies being stored on your computer, you will be able to block all cookies by changing your browser settings. If you decide to block all of the cookies using your internet browser, you will only continue to be able to visit the public areas of our websites and will no longer have access to any secure areas. By pursuing your navigation on our website, you allow us to set cookies on your device. You will always be able to change your mind by rejecting cookies from being set on your device.
Right, to access data and rights to oppose:
Under the law, you have a right to request a copy of the personal information Belvedere Korca holds about you, including that collected by cookies. You also have the right to oppose the storage of cookies on your computer.
- Please address your requests and questions about it by e-mail at email@example.com and join a copy of the cookie settings on your device. You can oppose the installation of statistical cookies or cookies enabling the optimization of advertising content sent to you in the following way:
- By expressing your right to oppose choosing the type of cookies you don’t want to be placed on your device.
- By changing your cookie settings, activating the incognito mode (browse in private) or the “Do Not Track” browser setting.
You may also, depending on the type of browser you have, configure your settings to block certain types of cookies, or cookies from certain sources, or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer, so you can then accept or reject it.
For details on what your browser offers and how to configure your browser according to your choices, please go to the “Help” menu or other dedicated sections of your internet browser.
More information about cookies, not just those from the Belvedere Korca website, and how cookies can be controlled can be found online.